Sycamore Farm Log Cabins
Cropton, near Pickering
These brand new holiday lodges, Chloe’s Lodge and Millie’s Lodge, sleep up to six guests in two double bedrooms and a twin room. You can enjoy a spacious open-plan lounge/kitchen area. There is a shower/wet room and the accommodation has underfloor heating throughout.
Surrounded by farmland, forestry and the North York Moors, Sycamore Farm Log Cabins are perfect for exploring the countryside directly from your door. There are plenty of walking and cycling opportunities in the area. The accommodation is conveniently located for visiting the historic city of York and a day trip to the seaside towns of Scarborough and Whitby.
The village pub ‘The New Inn’ is within walking distance and there are a fantastic range of local pubs just a short drive away. Some of the local places of interest include The North York Moors Railway, Flamingo Land, Eden Camp, Castle Howard and The Ryedale Folk Museum.
Accommodation Facilities at Sycamore Farm Log Cabins
– Each cabin sleeps up to 6 people with two double bedrooms and a twin
– Open plan lounge/kitchen comprising TV, DVD player, built in oven and hob, gcdishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment
– Shower/wet room with heated towel rail
– Underfloor heating throughout
– All linen and towels provided plus everyday essentials e.g. washing up liquid etc
– All power and heating included
– Personally maintained, supervised and cleaned to a high standard
– Wheelchair access
– Travel cot available
– No smoking
– Well behaved pets welcome
Sycamore Farm Log Cabins can be found on the edge of Cropton village, approximately 2 miles from the main A170 Pickering to Helmsley road.
Visit Sycamore Farm Log Cabins website
To Book or for further Information / Prices / Availability please contact the owners of the lodges: Please ring Mrs Ann Sellars – Telephone 01751 417221